COVID-19 Store Policy
New In-store shopping requirements:
We still require masks regardless of Governor Brown's & CDC new guidances.
- Max occupancy will be followed.
- Do not enter unless a team member instructs you to do so.
- Masks are required on all persons inside & in line.
- Including all children.
- Nose & mouth must be fully covered at all times.
- No Just face shields will not be permitted.
- We will provide proper masks if needed.
- Limit your time to 15-20 minutes.
- Keep 6-8ft distance from others and our team. Inside & in line.
- No public restroom. No exceptions.
- Follow guided arrows marked on the floor. You are welcome to make another loop around the store!
- There are completely separate doors for the entrance & exit. Use them as we have listed them.
- We have the right to refuse service.
- In store shopping hours: Wednesday - Sunday 11-6.
Online pickup/mail order info:
All plants are available for schedule pickup & or mail order via USPS (unless stated otherwise in product title). We have a separate section for larger plants if you were looking for something large in particular. Please call our shop at (503) 719-4763 if you need measurements on certain larger plants. We are always happy to help!
Pickups will be no-contact on our pickup table outside of our entrance. On days we are closed for public shopping, our parking lot will be closed but the gate will be cracked to still grab orders by our entrance. You may temporarily park in front of the gate or plenty of street parking is available.
If you have any questions or concerns. Please fill out our email form or for urgent messages call (503) 719-4763.